View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 10:48 PM
KitscherSunk
Addicted Fan

I'm for universal healthcare also. I'll be honest, I don't know how this country would pay for it, and I honestly don't know if it would affect the level of care or innovative research. I just think there has to be some way where people in the richest nation in the world can get treatment if they're sick and they don't have to go into debt to pay for their cancer drugs or long-term care.

I feel blessed to have health insurance through my job. But just by chance I happened to find out two days ago that our severance packages will NOT include health care, even though the company gave it during the two previous rounds of layoffs. I'd become at peace about losing my job. But now I'm freaked out again. I've got some issues I've been dealing with simultaneously and I've been back and forth between doctors for months now.

Amanda, if you're looking for a new binge, you could always try Luther. It's on Netflix. (At least I hope it still is!)

Have any of you guys ever watched a series called "Friends From College" on Netflix? The second season has started and I saw a clip. I might add it to my watch list.