View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 04:24 PM
canflam
I am a basketball genius!

Yeah. I watched this episode last night. In the description of it, it read: ''Reed worries as Lauren becomes intrigued by her ancestors.'' Part of me was like ''You've gotta be kidding me.'' I'd actually guess that most people don't know anything about their ancestors including me of course, & it seemed like he has bigger things to worry about than his daughter interested in hers, but guess not. Lauren threatening someone with her powers seems like something Andy would do indeed & I can say seeing her do it is still annoying.

Anyway, Reed said the song on the music box playing is the ''Erkling''. ''It's about an evil force that steals children and the parents that ignore it.''

He actually said that with a straight face. Good for him I guess. I'd have a different reaction than his wife did he told me that though.

Moving on. Ted said ''He was using his powers. He lifted his hands.'' This is after Ted shot a child. I wish they'd have actually shown him doing that or at least the gun going off instead of just the sound to tell for sure. It's hard to believe Ted's story though.

There was some melodrama with Eclipse & Polaris on this episode. They were quite sad it seemed & then kissed & apparently all their problems I guess. That scene was odd.