View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 07:45 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
It makes sense in a way, because Giles said at the beginning that they are demons that act & look the same as the person you knew, but... if they have the same personalities, same memories & some of the same feelings, then how much of a difference they can be? Or are they not really 'taken over' by demons, but that's simply what a person becomes without a soul & a biological bloodlust?

We'll never figure it out though, because I think we've thought about it more than they ever did

& it was such a big deal! Not to mention they power that she had with the Master, he was like a vampire king, so leaving him was a big risk in a lot of ways & she hadn't even know Angelus that long - I think.

Yup pretty much and I guess in some cases it really depends on who brings you up and trains you because Dru taught Spike a whole lot differently from how Darla taught Angelus. So, I guess that also contributes a lot in it as well. Their personalities transfers from their human side but how evil they are is by how they are taught, which was why Darla was a mother and lover to Angelus. lol

You are right, we thought about it more.

Yup! She already had the big connection with Angelus. And of course he with her!
She really respected the Master, but he was never the one romantically for her. Angelus was EVERYTHING for Darla, that she wanted.