View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 02:55 PM
canflam
I am a basketball genius!

What was the point of them having a kid? It seemed like to me it was just to show they could. This is probably beating a dead horse, but man not everyone needs to have children. Especially when people are literally trying to kill you. I gladly don't have any & seeing what's happened to the kids already on this show that are teens, well I can't recommend others having them on ''The Gifted''.

Anyway, plenty of stuff to get to on this episode. I learned that John's last name is ''Proudstar''. Seems unusual for a last name. Wonder how someone gets that name.

Also, I wonder if & when Andy is going to tell his family that he killed Rebecca. I suppose what they don't know can't hurt them for now, but if this Andy kid turns into a psychopath I think they should know that he killed his girlfriend.

So, Chase shot John 3 times I saw in his chest & he did not die. Now it's of course not my place to tell him what to do, but perhaps a different strategy was in order if he was trying to kill him.

Now, the guy who's bones Andy was I think breaking using his superpowers towards the end of this episode, I'm curious if he'd fought Andy without any weapons or powers used by either of them how that battle would turnout. My guess is it would've been different. But would've liked to have seen to know for sure instead of Andy just acting evil quite frankly & I think that man ended up dying.

Also, John said to Clarice: ''Andy and Lorna...How?'' Clarice then stated: ''It's a long story.''

OK. Hearing her say that makes me glad that on Fan Forum whenever I think I've asked about what happened on a show, because I don't remember everything that happens on T.V. shows I watch I've never gotten the response ''It's a long story'' therefore I would not get my answers. I mean come on. There's such things as ''footnotes''.

Finally, Andy talking to his dad the way he did was rude & just inappropriate I thought. It's tough being Reed there, since he can't I think punish Andy much if at all. He's not gonna chase him around with a belt or even just knock some sense into him. He just has to deal with having a son that seems intent on making his parents wish they never had.