View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 03:47 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, Jace went way over the top in this episode. He went nuts on John. But it was a great performance, and he is a man who has lost everything and is at the end of his rope. And John does get a little self-righteous at times, even Blink has called him out on that. But I still like that John is practically the only honorable one left.

Andy is going full-on psycho at this point. I don't know how he comes back from this. And Lorna and Marcos just aren't holding my interest. Like I said, I would've preferred the canonical pairing of Lorna and Alex from the comics. Lorna's baby has become a disposable plot device at this point, and Marcos doesn't seem to be doing much as a character. John is the more reliable leader and hero at this point.

One point of concern are the ratings. The Gifted hit a series low on Tuesday. I'm wondering if the new time slot is hurting it, or if audiences weren't aware that it was back.