View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 11:48 AM
JDM's❤︎Sweetheart
Fan Forum Legend

Chris Pratt 1 Year Anniversary Celebration!!! (Come celebrate with us!)

Made by: Nikole

Icons:

Made by: Nikole

Made by: Beyond Insane

Made by: Sarah

Made by: Beyond Insane

Testimonials

Congratulations on being on for a year. It has been a great year for the Chris Pratt board and I am happy to be a part of it. Chris is a great actor and man. Here's to more years- --- Jade

I am so happy and proud to be a co-mod on the Chris board. We helped campaign for the board and now it's been a year. We have a lot of great threads and will continue to have many more. Chris is one of a kind and I love him so much. He is an amazing man, both on and off screen. I am looking forward to more celebrations for our board. Thank you everyone who has come and helped out on the board, we really appreciate it.---- -- Donna

Congrats on one year! I can’t believe it’s been one year already. I enjoyed my time here as a mod when the board first opened and I’ve continued to post in a couple of threads since then. Nikole & Donna are doing a great job keeping the board going and getting the fans & posters excited about Chris & the board! I’ve loved being a contributor to another Chris board over the last year and I am sure there will be many more years to go! Again, congrats on one year, and I’m sure y’all are looking forward to what Chris has in store over the next year and in the future! -very close talking

I can't believe we have reached our very first anniversary! It's been a roller coaster of a year for the board, with so many memories. We rocked our very first posting challenge, reached 25k, and even celebrated Chris's bday on the same day. I am so very proud of our little board, and my love for Chris keeps me posting everyday! Our posters are amazing, and I'm so happy I've made so many great friends because of the love for this board that brings us all together. Congrats on 1 year everyone, and can't wait to celebrate many more! -Nikole

Made by: albion_princess