View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 06:44 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

From the previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I literally did nothing all day but watch TV. I kind of feel guilty. I have a lot to do around here. Finished ER season 4 so that will go to the end of the list. Still working my way through Always Sunny... Elementary, Blue Bloods, Season 4 Gilmore Girls. Its been 3 years since I made my original list of shows to watch. It was my New Year's Resolution. I've added to it and I've finished some but I've barely made a dent. I just added the new Sabrina to the list. I don't know why... It looks entertaining. Anything I should add??

MAKING MY WAY THROUGH
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Blue Bloods
The Crown
Divorce
Elementary
The Office
Outlander
Mr Robot
Sherlock
Gilmore Girls
Veep

REWATCH
ER
Madmen
Vampire Diaries
Weeds
Sopranos

BEGIN WATCHING
Mindhunters
Mrs Maisel
Ozark
Sabrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I would say start Mindhunter only because that was my favorite show of last year. I still always feel the need to rewatch it. I think season two is coming this spring.

Handmaids Tale and Killing Eve are both really good. Handmaids Tale is super depressing though. Succession on HBO was also sneaky good. It grows on you and actually was maybe my favorite show on HBO this year.

I need to try Barry on HBO too. I'm binging Game of Thrones still but have absolutely had the urge to start ER all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I plan to watch Mindhunter. I DVRd ER and planned to watch through season 5 when George Clooney leaves, but I guess they were in my DVR too long and some got deleted, so I made it through Season 4, Episode 10. And it seems they aren't playing it on LOGO anymore. I watched Season 1 of Game of Thrones, but I wasn't that into it. It was okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
ER used to be on POP almost every day and I'd get my random fix there, now I just have to go to Hulu.

Though it's always a struggle to make it past Carter leaving or becoming only a part time star.

Game of Thrones is a show that normally wouldn't be my thing, it's such a slow burn at times. There are seasons that I feel could have been condensed into a few episodes. I will say, watching it back this time I understand it so much better, only because I can identify who people are....there are so many bit characters that you'll see once and then you won't see again or hear mentioned again for another season, then they appear or are name dropped like you should know who they are.

My upside to being home this evening was watching football but I've defaulted to the Red Wings because all the games have been so bad.