View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 04:42 PM
canflam
I am a basketball genius!

I saw this episode yesterday. It was interesting. Gambi is still alive not too surprising I suppose, though it did appear that he was dead. Good for him being alive.

Also, I wonder what that guy shouting ''Is she alive?'' at Lynn while I think he was holding a shotgun would have done if she told him his daughter was dead. That is a situation that I think is hard to imagine being in. She handled it well & could've done it different too. Lynn could've calmly said to him: ''Your daughter is dead. Now please stop shouting at me.''

Moving on. Hearing Deacon died made Anaya I think go into labor & she had twins! Wow. Did he die on the same day she had those children? I wonder what the odds of that happening were. It is good to know I think who killed him & we already know, because a guy named ''Joshua'' admitted it if I'm not mistaken.

Listening to Anaya made me wonder what she was thinking by not just being with a I guess they are called ''Sanje'', but having children with 1. She knew her dad hates the Sanje, but apparently had twins with 1 anyway. I suppose she could've been trying to get back at her dad, but that was odd hearing about I think.

Finally, I also learned that silver elements turn ''white folks'' into Sange & there's a woman named ''Looker'' who apparently is up to no good. Curious to see how that plays out. Interesting fight scene between Khalil & Tobias in this episode. Khalil is fortunate to be alive I think after it.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote