View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 05:36 AM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i like Hope and Scott, and hopefully they will have a nice conclusion to their trilogy. In Feige We Trust!
You can like Hope and Scott all you want, it doesn't change the fact that they don't belong there. Hank and Janet are the founding members of the Avengers in the comics and deserve to be in the MCU more, and Hope doesn't even exist in the comics and has no right stealing Janet's legacy.

Also, let's not trust Feige too much. He's the guy who chose to sacrifice Hank and Janet in order to accommodate Edgar Wright out of obligation, and then later admitted that it was a mistake after Wright quit the production and Feige said that his script didn't work in the MCU. So forgive me if I do not trust Feige's judgement given how many mistakes he's made.

And if they do make one last Ant-Man film with Scott and Hope, God let it be the last and final one with them... in life... ever. Let young Hank and Janet continue the franchise from here on so that future generations remember who the real Ant-Man and Wasp are. Hollywood screws up comics way too much as it is.