View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 06:31 AM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I'm glad you're done, and ready, aside from decorating, and probably wrapping presents. How is your daughter feeling?

Lots of rain gets depressing quickly-I hope you've got your light, and house lights, on.

Leanne, I'm glad you were feeling better, and going to work today. Stay warm!

This time, I think you are warmer than we are. Stay wrapped up, and wear lots of layers.

So, not only are we getting snow-but they're predicting 8-12 inches. It wouldn't be a problem if they cleared the roads, but it'll be at least a week before we get out of here. Even when they start to plow our neighborhood (middle of next week), Life in the South. Oh well, it'll be pretty to see, at first.

We've been getting outside the house ready-wrapping up hoses, covering faucets out there, bringing my brother's grill in. All that kinds of stuff. I am going back out to the store this afternoon. It'll probably be sold out of most stuff, but I mostly want to be sure I don't run out of my Diet Coke/caffeine. Gotta get my Christmas cards out today, because we won't get mail delivery or pick up for a week, maybe longer.

Needless to say, I'm cranky. So cranky. Just ugh... Guess I can hope they're predicting more than we actually get.

Oh, and we're having a $20 Christmas, which I am not prepared for, and don't have money for. I hate that she waited till the last minute.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 12-06-2018 at 06:40 AM