View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that looked really bad... I'm sure he's receiving a lot of backlash for that. I get that Kelly was tryng to make Deandre feel better but she sort of rubbed salt in the wound I think and made Adam look even worse. lol

At first I was like "Wtf adam why would you say that?" but then I kinda understood it. Adam had 2 people left and they were both in the bottom. One was for sure going home. If he supported deandre then votes for Raegen may have been swayed to him. And Adam probably knew there was more support around her than him, so he had to support one of them. I see where he was coming from. However I think he should have praised Deandre first and said "vote for him!" and then after that taken a pause and said, "I also want to talk about raegen since she cnat perform" and then he could have gone on about how she deserves a chance and to vote for her. IDK...

I was confused about Raegen though because she was well enough to sit in hte audience why couldnt she have at least stood on the stage? I guess maybe she didnt want to get others sick? And they could ahve played a past performance of hers, like her audition or something in place of a perfromance song.

I was shocked to even see her in the bottom? Part of me wonders if shes getting punished for making things difficult for them if shes not really that sick ya know? idk.

REALLY happy with the results though!