View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 07:25 AM
aussiechic
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Like I said, too many odd variables in her story. Then she complains about having to make business deals at Starbucks. Big deal. I've seen business deals being done at McDonalds. Plus, she is based in New York, where she wants to be. It's not like they asked her to relocate to Vancouver against her wishes.

As we know Josh is a working actor, so yes he is Chairman, but he obviously doesn't handle day-to-day operations of his company.

To me this story is almost a non-story. I'm glad not too many media outlets are picking up on this.

Not sure if you made a typing mistake, but the company is not his? He looks like he probably was there around the time the company started, with the others. They were all in it together, from the start. Like you said, he's an actor, he has no experience with companies, unlike the other board members. They do the day to day operations and probably do it full time. There is also a chairman which is a non executive chairman, which is not suppose to deal with the day to day operations. Being a very small company, we don't know what his position of chairman actually does in theirs.

I've noticed they haven't mentioned what was in her contract. She was CEO and probably managing director. I would of thought she would have had some sort of contract. She's a lawyer. I would think there must be something in that about termination etc.

Last edited by aussiechic; 12-09-2018 at 07:57 AM