View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 05:29 AM
aussiechic
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
I see too many inconsistencies in her story. She's complaining about not having an office. Neither does Josh or the other executives. First she says she went to LA to contact Josh, but he ignored her. Then she says he told her she can have an office or a higher salary and no office. She's suing for $10 million, which is higher than her salary. Does Liquid Media even have that kind of money?

There were other male employees that were eliminated after the Liquid Media/Waterproof studios merger.

She sounds like she's an entitled *** and like she's using Josh's celebrity status to get her own financial gain.

I hope Liquid Media takes her to court, because I don't think she'll win.

There is always a lot more to it and in a story which is giving her side, you are not getting both. I'm not totally sure what a Chairman does, it probably varies, but normally they are there for board meetings of a public company. Their job is to make sure the board fulfils all the requirements that they legally have to do, like issue quarterly statements, things like that. She was the CEO and a board member, Josh was a board member like the others. Why is she asking Josh about not having an office? Isn't that the board's decision? If they are doing a lot of business or want to in LA, an office was probably necessary. One place they couldn't get away with not having an office.

I'm not sure Liquid Media have that kind of money.