View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 07:33 PM
Elektra
Total Fan

Happy 100! This was a pretty great episode

- @ Ralph playing the Back to the Future theme.

- Hello Mr. Time Wraith. Haven’t seen you in a while.

- So… Barry DOES have (or HAD?) a daughter named Dawn! Was she his daughter in the original Pre-Mamma Allen’s death future? We need to learn more about that.

- Okay, so I kinda missed shady Eo-Wells.

- Aww…. Baby!Grodd

- Nora’s a member of the Legion of Superheroes! I knew there was a reason for all those Legion references I was picking up on.

Please tell me there’s a version of Brainiac 5 in her Legion so she can bond with Earth-38’s Brainy about time travel and alternate Earths during the crossover.

- That same doctor is showing up everywhere, isn't she?

- Nora (to Barry after seeing Grandma and Grandpa Allen): Do you ever think about going back and stopping what's about to happen?
Barry: I've tried a few times already. It didn't end well. I mean... every day.

- Sherloque, how did you realize that code wasn't created by Nora? Why did you call her "clever girl" in that creepy voice? Are you also a Thawne?

- Okay, Nora – why are you hanging out with Eo-Wells?

I was kind of hoping Matt Letscher would reprise his role as Eobard in that final scene.

On a side note: Didn’t he get sucked back into the speedforce by a time wraith on Legends of Tomorrow? How is he in (I’m assuming) the Future? (Although I guess I could also be asking how he ended up on Earth-X during last year’s crossover too – unless I missed how he got away from the time wraith).

Last edited by Elektra; 12-04-2018 at 07:43 PM