View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 02:29 PM
dancing in the rain
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Super late posting here but.. Congrats on this amazing milestone to this amazing forum Thanks to everyone who's part of making it such a great place to be on.

I came here for One Tree Hill over 10(!) years ago, just Googling info about the show. For months, I only posted on the James Lafferty board but then I started branching out and for a while there I was frequenting probably a dozen boards I've been on all teams and loved every minute of it, still do. It is said a lot, but this is really my online home. I've met great friends (Rach and Laura, looking at you and just all my co-mods, and the mods and posters on the boards I've frequented, Lindsay on DA for example ) and enjoyed gushing about all my favourites when there wasn't anywhere/one else that I'd be able to do that on/with.

Even when other media sites are constantly gaining and losing popularity, FanForum stays one of the best places where we'd actually be able to talk and discuss instead of only being able to post 160 characters or a gifset. So here's to many more years of this amazing site

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
dancing in the rain is offline   Reply With Quote