View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 08:39 PM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Happy Birthday to Queer As Folk!

Gus is now 18 and legal. I wonder if he is gay or straight. Not that it matters, but it would be cool to know. People have petitioned for a reboot, and it would be great but not as it was, but how it would be today. For example...Gus is 18...which means Justin is 35 and Brian is 47...OH! Gay marriage is legal, sooo... Do you think that after much success they got back together without sacrificing anything?

There are so many questions that I have today.

I also would like to say Happy Birthday to our little family here...because we celebrate a show whose characters we love and relate to and each other. What a wonderful thing it is that many of us will be lifelong friends...best friends. I'm getting all teary eyed, so I'll stop.

I want to thank Denise and Daggi for co-moderating with me for like 5 years! And Claudia, who was the Moderator here before for a long time. Oh... coincidentally it's her birthday too! She promised not to leave the board and still comes back every day to share about her day...to keep in touch. And to all of our new peeps who are here sometimes and those who are here everyday, I feel honored to be here will you all. In a perfect world, one day will ALL meet.

P.S. You all are welcome to use my celebration avi's.