View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 08:37 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Thanks for getting this started, Si & Mark.

I haven't been posting here as much as I wanted to but I want to say my two cents about this since I was a poster here during the early days.

Because of the cancellation, I'd rather that the board be closed than have it up with dwindling post counts. It's hard to sustain a board, especially a Netflix show, with a long hiatus and a cancelled one at that. We can always open a thread on the Netflix board to discuss the show and the possibility of it being revived somehow, I heard, on the Disney streaming site (not sure how legit these rumors are)?

In the event that the mods of this board do decide to close, I'd like to say a big thank you to Si for stepping up to save this board when no one applied for it when the board was new. At the same time, I'd also like to thank Mark for stepping up to help Si, even for a short time. It's hard to close boards around here and I know this is a hard decision for both of you but you both did the best you can for this board and that's truly appreciated.

"It's delicious. The sugar creates this dopamine surge and the fat molecules just pleasure the tongue."

dw | kh