View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 08:58 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Ughhhh they killed Jesus... Okay, I'm officially pissed. He's my favorite character. I am not sure about returning next season. I think I might just wait til the summer and binge all the episodes or maybe even wait until the series is over. It's not that the show is going to be that affected by his death because Jesus really wasnt all that important of a character on the series unfortunately butI just am annoyed that the series is continuing to kill important characters one after the other. The loss of Carl, Maggie, Jesus and Rick is just too much right now.

I read that Tom wanted to leave because he was frustrated with the character and I totally agree with him. They give Negan so much and pushed Jesus and other important characters off to the side. It is really frustrating so I understand him wanting out. Tom can do so many other things and be important in other roles. I am just bummed because I really enjoying his interactions with Daryl and Aaron.

Quote:
Oh the main thread link for this thread still has the old link .
What do you mean? The link is to the previous thread on purpose. Its so you can go back to the old threads if you need to find them. Ideally all the past threads would be linked but haven't gotten around to doing that.

As for the midseason finale, it was a decent episode. I like that it felt pretty well rounded. Though i wanted more Carol and Daryl. Those two + Aaron are really the only reason I am still watching at this point. If they ever kill either of them I will truly be done.

I really like Henry and am glad that he got some focus in the episode as well.

Not interesting at all that Negan was already released. He should have been locked up way longer. And to be released over such a stupid reason? I am annoyed. I dont want more Negan.

I love Jesus so I was happy to see him get so much focus and that fight scene was definitely a nice way for him to go out but it just sucks that he was surprise attacked. I do like the whisper-er storyline though, definitely and interesting new plot twist. It will be interesting to see the reaction to Jesus' death. I am glad that Aaron was so affected by it. I am bummed there wasnt something between them like in the comics... but I hope that eventually Aaron will be able to find a new love interest or important storyline at some point.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-26-2018 at 02:11 AM