View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 08:45 AM
SojournHeart11
Fan Forum Hero

Update about my life as of current: Well I start my new job tomorrow. I know I'll do well, but I always get those jitters. It's a warehouse job that manufacturers and distributes eye glass frames and has partnerships with Sears and many other companies. It's not quite the dream job I want, it's just something to make a little more $$$ because I really need it. I think I'm gonna love it, though. I appreciate every opportunity that comes my way. Also, I'm about to graduate, so YAY!

Daggi ~ I'm sorry you and your father are going through this. I'm not sure I'd know how to handle this, but I think you are such a good daughter, and you always do your best to keep him as comfortable and calm, but you can only manage but so much I'm sure. Sending all my love and the very best of wishes for his improvement. Always thinking of you both.

Chris ~ I need to get back into doing yoga. I used to do pilates all the time but stopped for some reason. Glad the yoga sessions are working for you. And those memory associations are something else. Bad memories can take something you love and use that against you, I dislike it so much. And yes, nostalgia is the best escape from anything that brings you down. That and music.

Deborah ~ Being awakened by a cough is annoying. Hope your cough has improved since that time, though. I had a cough a few nights ago, too, and figured maybe it was just the cold air. Also, I hope you hear something soon from one of the companies you applied to. It's always nerve-wracking waiting to hear something but I know it will work out fine.

Hey Dena!

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige