View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 08:43 AM
Dlyn
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Hi

thanks girls for your support.. I should be used by now, but he was good for such a long time no bothering me durng the nights .. and I get easily upset then.. I'm like a powdercag when I get woken and I only get nonsense to hear.. I hope its getting better soon. and you might be right , it still could be from the hospital stay... I'll live, though..

Chris ~ yes we are in contact with a neurologist, so we do have medications, but I do't want to give him anything if not absolutly neccessary.. and if he has his episodes during the day I cope with them much better.. but during the night, I'm jusst grumpy, and I'm feeling sorry for him after we fought.. it is how it is..

how was your sunday guys?
Hi Daggi~ I’m sorry that your dad is having a rough time with his dementia lately. What Deborah said made a lot of sense with the stress of the hospital stay maybe making it worse at night. I totally understand what you mean about being woken up and having a shorter temper then... don’t feel bad, I’ve done that with my kids at times. The big joke when they were little was that they’d wake their dad up before me for little things at night . I seems like you already have a medical team around you to give advice, etc so I’m glad you have that support. I hope you both are able to sleep better soon