View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 10:40 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Callen & Anna haven't really seen each other since she got in trouble? Guess it makes sense after what he said but surprised since they seemed good together before it happened. She seems scared & alone there

That's terrible that there's an alibi there which can't be used. Shouldn't there be some way where you can go to the judge & explain the alibi privately to not blow the cover but still show that she couldn't have done what they're saying? Or is that too logical? Ah ok they don't know for sure either anyway

Nice but sad scene between Kensi & Deeks at the beach. Wish the last shot with them sitting on the sand with their backs to the camera was a closer shot so it could easily be iconed

The episode description is wrong as its Tiffany Williams who is arrested & the informant, not Elizabeth Williams. That's the mother from what I can tell

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote