View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 02:52 AM
☆ a million stars ☆
Fan Forum Star

Wow congrats on 20 years!!!

I can't remember how I joined . I know I joined over 13 years ago. I mainly posted on the Role Playing board and Reunion back when they were boards here.

The first board I ever modded was Autumn Reeser. I modded that board with Steffi (TessShipper) then Lisa (Lisa2011) and finally Alicia (-Alicia- ). I was so excited not only because it was my first board but it was literally the only board I had posted at since it was first opened. I stepped down from there after a few years.

The second board I modded was Role Playing. I modded it for a bit, but dont think it was very long, with Rosie (Ro? her first username here was sethmer I think. Can't remember what her other one was) then Tasha (zania1 then MrsEdwardCullen) and Pammie (JillyHalliwell and AtomicEmpress). I liked it because it was one of the very first boards I posted at and never left haha. Life got in the way and I unfortunately stepped down after another couple of years.

I have been an MST as well and was lucky enough to be one for awhile after I stepped down from both of my boards.

I've met some good friends here on FF. Some even are my real life friends. They know who they are .

I took a hiatus for a few years and now I'm back here.

Happy 20 years to Fan Forum. Here's to 20 more

Cat.