View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 11:06 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for starting this thread . The deadline for boards to sign up is November 30th after which the full list of participating boards will be announced. It would be wonderful to see more boards sign up & lots of artists contributing arts to the boards

Just some reminders I thought I'd share over here

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale decem (View Post)
I'd also like to remind everyone that the deadline for submitting your art(s) is December 21st so there's still a lot of time left, and if you haven't seen your art(s) or someone else's arts added to the opening post then give it a day or two. I'm sure that the moderators that are adding the edits will add them, maybe they have a schedule for it or maybe they do it all on a certain day.

However, if you're concerned about your art not being added to the OP, then please PM me.
^ It is preferable that you contact Rora (vale decem) in regards to this instead of posting in the individual threads about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I've noticed a couple of the graphics have usernames all in caps when their username isn't. It would be most appreciated if your username on the art matches your username on here completely right up to the correct capitalization/punctuation/symbols/ect. When the Graphics Team makes the awards they will be using the username on the arts to say who made the art. So for example if I put ShineBrighterxx on my art & it won an award I'd get ShineBrighterxx on my award even though my username is actually shinebrighterxx. Obviously something like that is minor but we would like to be able to get your usernames correct on the awards & in some cases usernames may be similar. For example, someone could have valedecem as a username so if Rora made an art & forgot her space then the award would have this fictional other user's username on it instead of hers
^ Also for anyone wondering it doesn't matter which corner you put your username in, we mainly need it to be readable. It is preferable that they are on the left side for convenience on finding the username though for when the GT makes the awards

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote