View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 10:12 AM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
Thank you so much for posting those pics, Erin. The pics are great! And it looks like you had a great time. And you got to meet a lot of people! That's great!

I'm glad you liked it. And now I'm gonna bombard you with questions if you don't mind. Did everyone else seem to like it too? What did the cast, and especially Alexis say during the Q&A? What did she say when you met her outside that after party?

And btw, was Alexis at the party with Maggie Grace? 'Cause there have been a few pics of them together at some events, and I thought that they might be friends?
Alexis didn't talk much during the Q&A mostly it was Jay in the cast who took the questions. Everyone loved the movie and thought it was wonderful!

Alexis was at the after party for a while but stayed outside being it was crowded. So when I saw her outside at the end of the night that is when I asked her for the photo. Good thing I did becasue it looked like they were about to leave. I asked her if she would mind taking a picture with me and she said sure. She was very nice about it. So that is hiw I got my photo.

Maggie Grace did not show up at the party with Alexis. Maggie came later on with her friend who was involved in the production. I think her friend was part of the crew. Maggie mostly hung out with her friend for most of the night. The only time I saw her with Alexis was on the red carpet in the press box before the movie.

Maggie and her friend were very nice and are sweethearts.

Hope that answers your questions. Over all it was a wonderul weekend.

Glad you liked the photos.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!