View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 05:37 AM
*Lethe's Bramble*
Elite Fan

TFTNT!!!

So, yeah I've been doing some research if you might call it that and what I found is very concerning. Basically I have too much free time so I am going through all the vids and old tweets and old interviews and I did indeed notice how hyped up they were making 307 out to be. I really do wonder if none of the people in Jason's circles or even the actors were like this is not ok.

I saw the pic of Alycia and Eliza eating Rainbow candy and them addressing they were shooting the finale then. How brutal. I am so happy I was not apart of the fandom back then. It already hits me in the feels now and it's been 2 years.

Do you feel they are still queer baiting? Because in a way, I didn't think they were really queer baiting back then because we did got our Clexa love story and ok it was cut awfully shot in the worst possible way but Clarke is still bisexual and still sleeps with women well Niylah so we do get our queer representation even though it's not always as good as it should be. What comes to mind for me for example is the fact that Miller shared so little kisses with his boyfriend. They got hugs when I assumed they should have shared a kiss.

Do you feel like the writers learned from the experience?