View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 06:52 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Why did they change her hair color again? I thought it looked way worse… You could tell she was wearing a wig.

I watched 109 and 110 today. They were OK episodes but as a whole I feel like the show got worse as it went along. I just found myself not really caring as much as I did in the beginning. Sabrina comes off to me as way too much of a Mary Sue, as if she is the most powerful which ever. I don’t like that.

Also I think the show needed to decide either Harvey knowing the truth about Sabrina or her friends but not both. I think they could’ve kept it from Harvey a little bit longer and did that reveal later on. But with that said I don’t mind that they broke up because I found them a little stale as a couple and I’d like to see their journey getting back together. I still don’t like Nick though.

I really love hilda she is a great aunt. Her popping off on the boys in the library was EPIC! But Zelda still annoys me sometimes. I do think she cares about Sabrina and has a heart but she also does things that are so evil. And now she’s trying to raise a new baby? Yeah like that is going to go well . I did like the scene with her and Sabrina after Sabrina and Harvey broke up though, that was sweet.

I do like that she decided to sign the book and is now going to the school because I think it’ll make the show a lot more interesting. It’ll feel more cohesive with her over there and maybe make for some scarier storylines? But I’m not really sure how her friends are going to be able to tie into everything.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-19-2018 at 03:55 AM