View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 05:40 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Lots of new stuff with Nicole

Nicole Kidman Almost Didn’t Do ‘Destroyer’: ‘I Didn’t Want to Go to That Place’ | Nicole Kidman : Just Jared

Quote:

The 51-year-old actress recently revealed that she tried to drop out of the Karyn Kusama film because she had just wrapped filming Boy Erased.

“I did Boy Erased first. And then I tried to pull out of Destroyer,” Nicole revealed. “I did! I went, ‘I’m tired, I’m absolutely terrified to go into that role, get me out of it,’ and I was told that I couldn’t get out of it. I do that a lot. Anyone in this room that’s about to work with me, know that! Between the prep — I did an enormous amount of prep — there was a three week break [between Boy Erased and Destroyer].”

“I fight hard to keep [my career like this] because the idea of getting pigeonholed is terrifying to me,” Nicole added. “But then comes the fear and then comes the idea that you can’t do it, and then comes the struggle to go in. And that’s what I struggled with, with Destroyer: I didn’t want to [do it] because I didn’t want to go to that place.”

Nicole Kidman & Sebastian Stan Attend ‘Destroyer’ Dinner During AFI Fest | Beau Knapp, Jade Pettyjohn, Nicole Kidman, Sebastian Stan, Shamier Anderson, Zach Villa : Just Jared

Nicole Kidman Explains Why She Doesn’t See Herself as a Celebrity | Magazine, Nicole Kidman : Just Jared

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote