View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 09:56 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Everyone! It's about that time again. The Reign Board will be celebrating FIVE YEARS on ! Check out the anniversary preparation thread HERE and please let us know if you are interested in contributing anything at all to the celebration OP - icons, arts, or a short testimonial. Let's honor all of the good memories and good times this board has given us.

More from Dan.

From a stage version of Bram Stoker's Dracula in 2008.

littlespoonman: #TBT one of the most enjoyable theatre experiences I ever had (and definitely the SPOOKIEST) - doing a stage version of Bram Stoker's Dracula, with Fallen Angel Productions, back in 2008. At the end of the play (SPOILER ALERT) we slammed Dracula back into his coffin, Dr Seward grabbed a stake, Van Helsing tossed me a hammer, and I stabbed that creepy mofo right in his undead heart - and THEN, the best part, there were remote-controlled blood squibs inside the coffin that exploded all over us! #theatremagic! We took our final bow dripping with blood & then would rush backstage to a mirror to see how awesome the effect was. (Pretty awesome.) I miss theatre & I miss physically battling evil & I miss my young man's mane. #vampiricnostalgia

Oh, Dan.

littlespoonman: In the business they call these "cans", as in, "gee whiz these cans sure do make my ears sweat!" #industryjargon #sweatyears #yeswecans #cancon #turnmyheadphonesup #louder #whatyouneed #igotit