View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 11:43 PM
Rickylious
Master Fan

This episode was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot.

I have to say I love the dynamic between Raf & Hope. They have strong chemistry. Their scenes together had me laughing. They awesome together too. I can't wait for more of their upcoming scenes. Also, I loved how he told Hope he doesn't lie and how he kept his promise to her, you can tell that she appreciated it.

I certainly think we're going to see a love triangle form between Landon, Hope, and Raf.

This show has dragons and gargoyles! I'm still unsure about this direction for the show. I mean no wonder CW passed on wayward sisters if this show is going to have some of the same supernatural elements like Supernatural. I guess next we'll be seeing demons or even angels.

I don't understand why Landon still continued to lie about having the knife. It didn't make any sense for him to do so. I just find his character unlikable at the moment. However, I love the strong bond he shares with Raf.

Where did Raf and Landon disappeared to?

Alaric isn't my favorite person, but I love his love for his daughters. He's a great father.

The touch/tag football scenes were okay. I don't know why Josie caused them to lose when they would have clearly won, but she gave her reason to Lizzie. I love their sisterly bond and how they have each other's back.

Lizzie would have to be my favourite out of the twins. Her character is very intriguing. She's going to have a little of her uncle Kai's ways. I can see it. She doesn't like Hope at all lol, especially the time Hope spends with her dad. I don't see that changing for the time being.

MG needs to stop entertaining Penelope or whatever her name is. He needs to find another way to gain Lizzie's attention.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah