View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 06:00 AM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Josie said she was bisexual I believe. ^ Or open sexually, so she could be pan.

I didn't enjoy this one as much as the premiere. It felt a tad bit filler-y to me, which isn't good because its only the 2nd episode lol. I mean, the introduction of the dragon thing was kinda cool, and going after Landon made sense but everyone else doing the dumb football game felt a bit lame to me. It wasnt that exciting. I think the twins should have sneaked off after them instead and been involved in the woods stuff too.
I really enjoyed this episode, I think it's a lot better than the last one. But I agree with you the twins should have been more involved in the action. Hope is just a couple of years older than the twins. I do not see why Alaric have no problem with taking Hope with him, but yet he leaves Lizzie, and Josie at the school.

Quote:
I actually think that Raff and Hope have some nice chemistry. When she touched his face, they totally had a moment there, it was kinda hot.
Landon is supposed to be Hope love interest on the show. If she was to start a relationship with Raff that would cause a wedge between her and Lizzie. Since Lizzi e already do not like the amount of time her dad spend with Hope. Hope with Raff will make everything worst.

Quote:

I love Hope and I LOVE the Alaric and Hope relationship a lot. The actress looks so much older, she really grew up since the Originals. Him protecting her from the dragon was cute. And when he lectured her about the black magic. But i wish they would stop talking about her "evil" father. I know Klaus had some dark moments but they are kind of writing it as if that was all he was.

Lizzie still drives me insane, I just cannot warm up to that actress/character.
I hate that too. Regardless of how evil Klaus was, or how much Alaric hate Klaus . He shouldn't keep telling Hope how horrible her father is. No one like someone talking about their mother, nor their father. It's rude.

Quote:

I do like the other teacher though, he reminds me a bit of the other guy that Alaric was working with in tvd season 8.
The guy who tried to kill Stefan? It is him.