View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 07:36 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Appointments 2018

This thread is to keep everyone informed of recent appointments for leadership positions here at Fan Forum.
Please join us in congratulating these members who have agreed to take on more responsibilities!

For further information about Affiliated sites, or to learn about sharing Fan Forum news on other sites, please see the thread on this board.
If you have any questions , please PM Ray or Yvonné our Communications Team Managers.

For questions about Thread Tags, please see the thread on this board or PM Catia or Effie , Thread Tag Leaders.

A list of Communications Team members can be found HERE.

If you have any questions about graphics for a board, or would like to join the Graphics Team please
PM Chelle, Mel or Rora
, the Graphics Team Managers. A list of Graphics Team members can be found HERE.

A list of Managers can be found HERE.

Please see the details on the Moderator Application thread on this board on how to become a moderator.

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Experienced moderators willing to accept temporary assignments. A list of MST members can be found HERE.
If you have questions about the Moderator Support Team, please contact Deborah or Nikki

CONGRATULATIONS!

Banners by chaos blues

Note: This thread should be restarted by a Moderator Manager. Thanks.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote