Old 10-25-2018, 07:01 PM
Damocles
Fan Forum Hero

Jaha Season 2 Quote Survivor Final Result

And the winner is....

#5!!

Thelonious Jaha Quotes (Season 2)
FINAL RESULT

1. "You want to stop being treated like a criminal, then you have to stop thinking that that's all you are." (2x10)

2. "If I didn't send you, they would've died on the Ark with the rest of us and we would've never known that Earth was survivable. Their sacrifice is why were are here. Good can come out of even the darkest acts, John." (2x10) Eliminated in ROUND TWO

3. "Tell Kane and Abby they're on their on their own now. As long as they work together, everything will be okay. You remind them of that. You tell them to keep our people safe. Jaha out." (2x01)

4. "I flew down from space. I defied death. It was all for a reason, it has to be." (2x14)

5. "Good can come out of even the darkest acts." (2x10)

6. "I have a message from the Commander. Leave or die. We have two days." (2x06) Eliminated in ROUND ONE

7. "We're in a fine mess now, aren't we?" (2x02)

8. "Seven minutes to fly across the ring, stick the landing, and climb into a missile before it launches. No problem." (2x02)

9. "To survive, we do what we must." (2x04)

10. "Everything we did to survive, you're just throwing it all away. Why?" (2x07)

11. "If it's not your time, nothing can kill you. If it is your time, it only takes one." (2x10)