View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 07:01 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know. On one hand I think it might not last because it's not the brand that does well but it will be different than what the CW has. All American isn't doing well. It's not superhero branded but then the superhero's aren't doing as snappy anymore but they can be bundled up for a yearly crossover event that does well. And there is a lot of buzz about this newest one coming up.

Legacies will build on the vampire. Charmed has the magic thing and it's doing somewhat decent (the second episode was much better than the pilot). What does Roswell New Mexico have... Powers, aliens and a soapy story. So it might actually do well on the other hand because it will be different.

The question is can get enough of a support if it's not superhero and focuses on a soapy relationship. But then apparently it has a murder mystery with the death of Liz's sister a focus. So like Riverdale it might get enough timeshifters to sign on... Riverdale has a Netflix deal that helps it despite it's anemic ratings...

They have been trying to promote it. But because it will be buried in the midseason. I don't really know how it will do.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!