View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 07:23 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Why did Trace make the decision to go on Tour once again? Was he sort of forced into it or he felt like it was the right move? It is weird.

I think he was more talked in to it by his other band members. Everyone is in a different situtation. Leigh is by herself, she doesn't have anyone else to think about that would be heartbroken that she wasn't there. John's wife gets it and is totally okay with him going on tour. But every situation is different. Leigh, especially, wasn't thinking about Trace's life when wanting to go on tour. She, I think really was the one who really pushed Trace to go. Yes, it's a great opportunity, but is music the only opportunity in life. Leigh doesn't get it! She doesn't get that Trace has a family to get back to. I really think he was, not blackmailed, but definitely pushed in to it. It was clear he was questioning the idea of going and neither wanted to hear it.

Quote:
I just hope we find out the series is renewed sooner than we did last season.

If you are that concerned about watching, honestly, you might want to wait to find out if CS gets a 4th season. It's not the last conversation Trace/Abby have that gets it, it's not Trace revealing to Abby that he was going. It's the last scene Trace has, by himself, that really makes you know that Trace knows what he wants and it's not music. Yet, we don't know if he's stuck or not. So, I'd wait if I were you, but ultimately it is your decision It's just a hard episode to watch if you don't know the fate of a 4th season. That's just my opinion.

Quote:
It would do their book characters a true injustice with this ending.

I love the writing staff, they are just a joy, but honestly, I think the show has done some injustice to the book characters. I just adore Trace's career and life that he has made himself in the books. It's not about the fact that he does have a lot of money and is equal to Abby in that respect. He has so much confidence and knows how to stand up for himself. I think Trace in the show lacks that sometimes because he is so afraid of losing Abby, plus, he knows that Abby's career, at the time they got together, was far more superior than what he was doing. I'm sorry if that sounds mean or crass, that's just how I feel towards everything. The relationship between Abby/Trace is more fluid than the show, I think right now, could ever be. Maybe, if we get a Season 4, things could change
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by jediwands; 10-22-2018 at 03:30 AM