View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 06:16 AM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
I am still curious about it. It might never live up to our memories or the original show. But has it's work out.

I am worried if Isabel's power is to "mindwarp". That is destructive... The original Max and Isabel were so close. Isabel could be annoying at times. But to think she might have done something to hurt her brother...

Almost like they want her to be a villian like... And I don't know I like that...

We have to see how it plays.
The new show is a disaster. I saw the pilot at New York Comic Con and I was not impressed. It does not have the same feeling as the original show.

It's too chopped up and the flashbacks were so confusing. Plus it dosen't have the same element of them older. 28 years old is different from 18 years old. I missed my teenage drama.

This felt more like a 90210 episode sopa box drama then the Roswell we knew and loved.

Character fell flat and were not developed like in the original. There is no magic like the original.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!