View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 08:49 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Beautiful sets, Susan and Kate. Thanks for sharing. That parallel of Bellamy joking around about keeping her alive and then having to leave her on Earth... And the colours on the second set is lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy4839 (View Post)
Gee, I think if I bumped into Eliza and Bob, I think I would have to literally bump into them, for me to talk to them. I don't know if I would be game enough, if say they were sitting having lunch or they were walking on the other side of the street. I'd probably just stare like a lunatic and force myself to look away.

But yeah, this is where he could screw it up, if he delays it too much and it's too late in the series for us to fully enjoy it, or he misses the window and the show is already over or one of the relating actors leaves the show.

Also, I don't know why some creators think that when they finally put a beloved ship together that it would become boring. I mean, I get that the build up is part of the appeal (to some extent), there is still so much potential for stories with an established relationship. It's worked in many shows, without going overboard or screwing them over. And it would be interesting to see canon Bellarke deal with leadership decisions and team work as a couple.
I feel like that I'd be the same way too. Even if I did want a picture/autograph, I would need to work up the nerve to ask them for that.

And I totally agree about there being a balance between dragging it out as a slow burn and allowing the relationship to progress in a natural way. Otherwise, it may not be seen as believable from the perspective of the viewers. Examples of shows which have done it, Jake/Amy from B99 and Monica/Chandler from Friends.

Source

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit