View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 07:47 AM
lianamed
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
i don't care about Caitlin's character at all but i still think they should bring in Sue Dearborn (later Sue Dibney) as a love interest for Ralph.
I completely agree. For me, if Caitlin has to be paired with anyone, it should be a version of Ronnie and by the end of the series, preferably. IMO, even though Robbie Armell has no interest in becoming a regular, he has appeared multiple times on the show, and I do believe he would return for one or two episodes if he is asked to.

Caitlin's best chemistry has been with Ronnie, and the series has shown us she hasn't truly fallen in love with anyone BUT him. With multiple earths, why can't we have a version of him who is alive, powers or not, and who can be with her? I do know there is a version of firestorm, in the comics, who is just Ronnie.

As for Ralph, I do agree Sue should be his LI and no one else. But, unless they give him his own show, and I don't think that's going to happen any time soon, I don't think she should appear any time soon. He still has a long way to go before the becomes the Ralph Dibny from the Comics. And when Sue appears in his life, he should be *that* guy. Yes, he has changed, and he isn't the same guy from last season, but he isn't ready for her yet.

ETA: I hope they are not killing Cisco. I don't know why, but something about this episode "The Death of Vibe", and how they are talking about Ralph and Caitlin becoming *close friends*, when that's exactly how her friendship with Cisco has always been, scares me. My first thought was "They wouldn't name an episode after Cisco's death if he was about to die". And they did show him being stabbed in the preview, which makes me think this is not happening.

Maybe Cisco is going to lose his powers? I could see that happening.

Last edited by lianamed; 10-18-2018 at 07:53 AM