View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 08:41 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

So I found it odd that Ben & Grace were so sweet in this ep so I was sort of expecting it when Grace lied to Ben (again!) because she was talking to Danny at the other end of the line. I think Olive called Danny because she didn't want Ben, her real father, to know what happened to her. Their scene was my favorite of this episode and made me teary-eyed. UGH. I love Ben & Olive so much.

Saanvi continues to be amazing and I'm glad that she, together with Ben & Michaela & Bethany were able to help that stowaway.

Major props to NBC for the diversity & inclusion which I've been noticing since the 1st ep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
Another good episode. That angel was so creepy at first. It made me think of the weeping angels in Doctor Who.
Saaaaame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
He’s wearing a wedding ring. So he’s married.

I am having a hard time watching him and Michaela because he’s married.

And I want to like Ben and Grace because they are married. And at the beginning of the episode, she was all coming on to him. And she actually seemed to remember why she loved him. Then Danny had to get involved and she was getting on my nerves acting like Ben is Olive’s step parent while she and Danny are the parents. I get that she is confused. But that was just not right. Ben seems to be patient with her but she did not treating him right at all. If he does not know what “they” went through with his daughter, she should tell him.
This. I have nothing more to add really except for her to just be honest to her own husband and to stop lying.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.