View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 02:28 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Busy had a few things to say about her time on DC and it's not at all positive. It's a shame really.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...al/ungrateful/

Here is what she had to say about Josh.

Quote:
According to Philipps, Jackson was very confident on set. “Josh really fancied himself ‘one of the guys’ with the crew. The Creek's very own mini George Clooney,” she wrote. “He's a good guy and just wanted to be well-liked but I wish I'd known the term 'mansplaining' when I met Josh. His ability to turn a conversation into a dissertation was incredible.”

Quote:
Speaking of Jackson, Philipps spent a great deal of time with the actor as their characters were in a relationship. However, it got awkward when his real-life girlfriend came to set. “I wasn't ever really conformable with the make-out and sex scenes, partially because I had been made to feel so bad about my body, but also because it's just a really awkward thing to do,” she wrote. “But having the other actor's girlfriend there, watching me and making weird comments after each take, like how she was going to need him to Listerine his mouth before she kissed him again, was just too humiliating. I felt like ****. What the f—k was this job? This was the thing that was going to change my career? This was it?”

icon credit: crash landing