View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 06:39 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for keeping us going with the videos. There are some that I definitely missed over the years.

So...this might not be a big deal to you guys, but I just got my second strike for content...which is perfectly legit, but I even had these age-restricted. SO...someone is clearly viewing my channel who is of age, and reporting it. This means 1 more strike and they will close my channel permanently. This will be the 4th time this will happen. I've set up new channels with new names and emails, but eventually I get flagged.

I will set another up, but this is so labour intensive for me, it's ridiculous! I have over 2000 clips I made posted. So...if you want to dl any of my vids, please do so asap. I am almost certain that my channel won't make it through the first strike expiration in December. I was just thinking that I should make ALL of my videos viewable and let as many people see them as possible. You know....I should go out with a bang, right?

On a happy note, THIS channel has lasted 2 years! That's a record for me.

Quote:
Community Guidelines Status
Your community guidelines violations are listed below. See details

Type Event Content
Video STRIKE 1 QAF 506 Part 20 "There's something I wanna say to you"
Reason: Violation of YouTube’s policy on nudity and sexual content. Learn more
Acknowledged on Sep 6, 2018
Expires on Dec 3, 2018 Learn more
Appeal this decision

STRIKE 2 Toxic ~ Brian and Justin Forever ~ QAF Fanvid
Reason: Violation of YouTube’s policy on nudity and sexual content. Learn more
Acknowledged on Oct 17, 2018