View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 04:14 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Oh my god, this finally happened! MY BBS! Thank you for putting this all together S! Thanks for including me in the OT. I remember a time when I was on the NJ thread like constantly. The funnest of times, truly.

I'm going back to look at the old milestone threads. This is so funny!

I love them so much but also hate how the writers didn't give them their chance. I used to like to read fanfic about them but then it just made me dislike the writers even more because I'm like "THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE!". At least for them things were left open ended so you just never know if they could have reconnected at some point. I like to pretend that they do.
KEMZIE!!! I was hoping you'd make it around one day. I know you're super busy. NJ will always be the little ship that could. If Taylor would have stayed, you know they would eventually have done them...who knows if they would have done them well, but they would have done them.

Quote:
What was going on BTS??
Well, just with the fact that Taylor was so much younger than everyone else and it forced the writers to make stupid and awkward decisions. Eventually, Taylor left the show and you can tell they started scrambling on what to do with Nate. He just had girl after girl after girl and nothing stable. Also, Chace was not really a NJ fan. He didn't really like doing those scenes with Taylor and that's why you don't see any NJ scenes after the season 3 finale. Even when she came back in Season 4 for a few episodes, they had zero scenes. In fact, I'm not even sure he knew that Jenny slept with Chuck...because the Nate I knew, would have had a very, very bad reaction considering how he tried to stop he from sleeping with Damien. Completely out of character and reeks of BTS nonsense.