View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 10:12 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

keepsmiling what a cool job your granddaughter has - Pizza Sleuth! So nice she can stay with you too.

Wow, that cruise around the Greek islands sounds so nice - that beautiful water and those colorful houses. I'd like to see that some day, maybe.

I think there are still decent cruise deals - in fact, I worry about all the 'incentives' they are giving now, like free liquor! I would NOT want to cruise with people who are drinking as much as they want the whole time! They drink enough when they have to pay for it!

I totally agree agree - under 2,000 people on a cruise ship is about the right number. That one we went on with 5,000 people was insane!

LOL, all those cookies are nearly gone now - Thinking about what kind to make next.
Really dragging around, not sure why. Cold weather is suddenly here (after unseasonable HOT weather and then torrential rain). It was in the 40s this morning!

We drove up to New Hampshire yesterday to visit one of my Star Trek ladies and her (elderly) husband for lunch. The foliage is turning and it was a very pretty trip!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan