View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 02:20 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

I really don't know how I feel about this thing that they're developing between Andy and Lorna. Of course, it bugs me that she's been interacting with two male characters on this show, and neither of them are Alex Summers.

I loved the scenes with Reed and Caitlin. I'm glad he finally came clean about his abilities with her and Lauren, and at least the remaining three members of the Strucker family seem to be okay.

Marcos is gonna get himself into trouble if he doesn't calm down. He's becoming compromised due to his love for Lorna and it's making him clumsy. He's lucky he didn't get himself killed. Oh, and "Aurora" is Latin for "dawn," not Spanish, just for the record. Latin is older.

Does anyone else think that Esme is the one triplet who's starting to have doubts about the Hellfire club's plan? And is Blink gonna actually be a spy for the Morlocks? I was wondering when the Morlocks were gonna appear on this show.