View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 12:15 AM
Guildford
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
If the spoiler thing is anything to go by, that's very possible, if not, then they're really gonna need to explain her complete lack of respect for herself. If he respected her, he would never have been open to it in the first place so it would never have come up. Being honest with her in this situation just seems like trying to clear his conscience. It's not him at all, bad writing, tbh.

Yeah, it's not him moving on I have an issue with, it's the way it's coming about, it's disrespectful to both of them, especially Kim, who is being disrespected twice over in this situation.

At the end of the day, the way this whole thing has started, I can't see it working out at all, and in the meantime it's just going to waste time, annoy the fans, and disrespect the characters.

It really is. Wouldn't be able to have a civil discussion on twitter at all.
A civil discussion on Twitter....don't make me laugh.

I get the first hookup, I mean it happens, they'd been drinking and really we have no idea how it come about...it's the continuing of the clandestine relationship that is really makes them both look as bad as one another.

But as you say, bad writing, not understanding the characters. I don't think they thought this through at all and how it looks on screen they just wanted 'shock value' and that rarely works out well for TV shows. It's screams of desperation on their behalf.