View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 06:29 PM
Guildford
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Nah, she definitely deserves better. Based on what spoilers seem to suggest, there's a reason she's accepting less than she deserves and it's something that is common with people that accept less -

Spoiler:

The whole thing is dumb. Seems the message they wanted to get across is that he still loves Kim and he doesn't respect Hailey. Nagl.
He didn't force her into anything, perhaps she doesn't respect herself? He gave her the option to not go there again but she chose him. He was honest with her, not respecting her would be telling her that he's completely over Kim.

It's not a good look for either of them tbh. Neither of them are being smart.

You could say that Upton doesn't respect her fellow co-worker in Kim as well, knowing that her ex is still hung up on her but she's happy to jump into bed with him anyway.

I agree the whole story is dumb but he deserves to move on from Kim, it's dragged on way to long I just wish they'd stop all the interoffice hookups. In a squad that has six people it's unrealistic and just a rehash of tired old soap opera tropes.

As long as he's not lying to Upton I don't get the he doesn't respect Upton angle.

Anyway people see things differently. That's the joy of message boards isn't it? Everyone has their favourites and as long as the discussion is civil that's a good thing.

The most disappointing thing about this whole sorry saga is it done for shock value and that the writers don't care about the fans.

Have a good day