View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 02:50 PM
SojournHeart11
Fan Forum Hero

Michael made landfall in Georgia yesterday around 8PM at night as a category 3. I gotta say it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Although I had to keep back from the windows. It sounded as though they would blow out. But the storm downgraded quickly as soon as it reached inland. It brought with it a bunch of rain, and LOTS of heavy winds. Objects were blown around, a few small trees were uprooted, and the power got knocked out for a few hours. Crews were able to restore it soon after. But we're all okay over here. As far as the entire state, there are reports of widespread damage. Not as bad as in parts of Florida, though. Saw the footage of Panama City, FL, and it looks devastating. My thoughts are with the loved ones who lost their relatives, and others who lost their homes.

Switching topics...

Hope everyone had a great day and is doing well in the evening.

Claudia That's fantastic. You are a talented writer. I've read a few of your works before, and I've always felt as though they should be in a novel of their own to be sold. Just so good. Hope that your works gain more attention and traction as the fandom continues to heat up.

Happy 89th Birthday to your father Daggi!

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige