View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 06:22 AM
Jemima1205
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Jemima! Nina and Lila post a lot of stuff, but you're pretty good as well. And your English is also good and you've got a lot of interesting stuff to say.
Hi, Alex!

Aaaaaw, thanks, you're so sweet!

Quote:
Yeah, I do think that sometimes the parents can make all the difference. Not everyone who has great parents turns out good, and not everyone who has dysfunctional parents turns out bad. I guess it all depends on the individual, and I guess at some point William has to be responsible for himself.
Yup, I totally agree with that.

Quote:
Ah, okay. I was wondering if his faith was the result of his parents or something else.
Well, it kind of was. They believed, so he believed too.
But their faith was fake, pretended and his was strong and kind of true and honest, but it was mainly driven by the fear of hell, so...

Quote:
Yes, you do need something to model yourself on to have a moral center.
Once again, totally agree!

Quote:
I haven't seen Eddie in much. I just saw him in Les Miserables. I heard that Fantastic Beasts is connected to Harry Potter? I hope you enjoy the new movie!
I've also seen Les Miserables, and Eddie was sooooo cute there!
And he sang pretty well too, but sometimes his voice reminded me of Kermit the frog.
Funny thing, David's voice sometimes reminds me of Kermit as well.

Yup, "Fantastic Beasts" is connected to "Harry Potter", it's a prequel based on a small book called "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them".
It's one of the textbooks in the world of "Harry Potter". It doesn't have any plot, it's just a textbook with descriptions of all (almost) magical creatures.
And Newt Scamander is an author of it, in a world of "Harry Potter". But we have this book also in real life, and it was written by J.K. Rowling.
But she wrote it in such a funny way, that when you read it you really feel like it was Newt the one who wrote it.
So the only thing that connects this movie with the book is Newt Scamander and his love for magical creatures.

Quote:
Awww, we don't want you being conflicted. But I don't know if David is interested in a film career. Some people prefer to do theater and TV.
Oh, I see. But didn't "Cold Skin" have a premiere in the cinema? I thought it was a big movie. Sadly it wasn't played in Polish cinemas.

Quote:
Ah, okay. Thanks! Arinna's into language and she'd probably be able to figure out what words in Bulgarian correlate to yours.
Heh, ok.
I always write something in Polish, so it would be great if Arinna would write something in Bulgarian.

Quote:
Yeah, it was expensive, so I had to put the trip on my credit card and it took me a while to pay it off. Aww, that's really great that you and your friend finally got to meet your friend from Warsaw. Thanks for telling us about that. I hope you had a great time meeting each other.
Credit? OMG! But it was worth it, wasn't it? You met Arinna in person and you two spent great time together, right?

Yeah, it was 9 years ago when I met him in person and we're still best friends!
Me, my neighbor-friend and Warsaw-friend are very close group of friends. And we get along soooo well!

In our group of friends there's also a girl who's from Łęczyca (a small town located near Łódź). I like her very much and she is very close to me.
But we haven't seen her in person for a long time. At least I know that I haven't seen her for a long time.
But I think that my Warsaw-friend met with her a year ago, but I'm not 100 % sure.

By the way, my Warsaw-friend visited me and my neighbor-friend last weekend.
And funny thing, he is the one who infected me with this flu, or cold, or whatever it is.
What a nice present he gave me...

Quote:
Aww, it's okay, Jemima. I'm sorry you're sick. Please take care of yourself, okay? There have been some very bad flus going around. Try to get some rest and get well soon. You can post whenever you feel better.
Aaaaaaaw, thanks!
I will take care of myself, I promise!
I feel a little bit better now. At least my throat doesn't hurt anymore.
But I still have a runny/leaking nose, but just a little bit, and my sinuses slightly hurt.
But that's typical for sinus infection. Thankfully my infection isn't very bad, it's just the first step of it.

As for word "runny nose"... what a weird word.
It's like your nose want to run away from you, or something.
In Polish we call it "katar"

Sinuses - Zatoki
Throat - Gardło
Sinus infection - Zapalenie zatok