View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 01:07 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Porpentina Goldstein [Katherine Waterston] #4: "Tell me the truth. Was that everything that came out of the case?"

porpentina goldstein
{katherine waterston}
4;

+

Porpentina "Tina" Scamander (née Goldstein) (fl. 1926-1991) was an American witch. She was the wife of famed magizoologist and author Newt Scamander.

Porpentina was born somewhere in the United States of America, and, as such, may have studied magic at Ilvermorny. She had at least one sibling, a younger sister, Queenie. The sisters apparently lost their mother and father at a young age, as they were described as having "raised each other," and consequently were very close.

Porpentina's friends and family called her by the nickname "Tina." She and her sister Queenie may have been Jewish.

She worked for the Magical Congress of the United States of America. However, because she stood up for somebody of whom her superiors did not approve, she was demoted to a position well below her abilities.

In 1926, Porpentina met British magizoologist Newt Scamander in New York City, where he had come as part of his international expedition to discover new magical creatures. She eventually married him and moved to the United Kingdom. The couple had at least one child, who in turn gave them a grandson, Rolf.

Katherine Boyer Waterston (born March 3, 1980) is an American actress. Waterston made her feature film debut in Michael Clayton (2007). She followed this up with supporting roles in films including Robot & Frank (2012), Being Flynn (2012) and The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her (2013) before her leading role in Inherent Vice (2014). In 2015, she portrayed Chrisann Brennan in Steve Jobs. She will star in the 2016 film adaptation of J.K. Rowling's book, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

previous threads:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.