View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 12:41 AM
pinkpretzel
Master Fan

Thanks for the kind words, girls.

I did not do it alone, though. I have to give proper credit to everyone who helped.

Michelle (especially you! ) for the banner, the arts, the UJS cover, and the icons, and how can I forget, for taking charge of the polls and voting. You rock muchly! Stef, for my last minute request, I love it, I love it! And for the pics and the icons. Rach, for the arts and for the icons, too! They are lovely, as are all your work. Medine! For organizing the UJS, I have to say, I love how it all turned out, all the songs are beautiful. Doreen, Manda, Caroline and Viv for all your help, don't say it wasn't much, I really appreciate it. Renata and Krys for the lovely icons, I love them! Chelsea for the video with the Ashlee Simpson song, and Lauren for the other video, as well as for the art and icons. Alix, I'm still waiting for your vid. Amanda, for the title! You must be psychic because I was totally going to PM you this AM when I saw your PM, hee! Thanks so much, girlie.

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

So I'm totally laughing because I do realize I'm acting like I just won an award or something. LOL. But really, thanks to everyone, I didn't do it alone.

The poem I used is by T.P. Fikkert by the way, titled Her Beauty.