View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 03:56 PM
BlondieLeigh
Fan Forum Legend

It seems that Vicky might be around sooner -

Quote:
What are the plans for Chicago Med‘s April and Ethan? Are we going to see some character development for April? –Aureola
Ethan’s pregnant sister Emily “will continue to escalate problems between him and April,” executive Andrew Schneider teases. Another possible complication: Ethan’s ex, Vicky Glass (played by Cynthia Addai-Robinson), will reappear in Episode 7, the EP reveals to TVLine. Meanwhile, Connor’s hybrid ER/OR will have ramifications for all, including April. “That embedded OR requires staff and help. It shifts things around a little bit,” the nurse’s portrayer, Yaya DaCosta, explains. “There’s some new responsibilities that come into play because of that.”

Any news about Chicago P.D.‘s Burgess and Ruzek? —Jovanna
How about just Burgess? Next Wednesday’s episode delves into the officer’s relationship with Anne Heche’s CPD Deputy Superintendent Katherine Brennan. “I see this strong woman who I emulate, who I want to become, and she sees that in me and uses it to her benefit,” Marina Squerciati, who plays Burgess, shares. “How it ends is quite interesting. I don’t know that Burgess is totally in the right. But I don’t know that Anne Heche’s character is either.”
X

And looks like Connor will know soon -

Quote:
Chicago P.D. Stars Tease 'Burzek' Resolution, Romantic Twist for Hailey

Is Chicago P.D. about to reunite “Burzek”? Since calling off their engagement in Season 3, Burgess and Ruzek have supported each other as friends, dated other people and even briefly hooked up. But one thing they haven’t done? Gotten closure on their relationship. With this Wednesday’s installment, that could soon change.

“The ‘Burzek’ storyline will be resolved in Episode 3,” star Marina Squerciati promises. “I’m really interested to see what fans think of this new turn of events. It is resolved one way or another.”

Her co-star Patrick John Flueger remains hopeful that the ex-couple will find their back to one another. “I’ll always hold out for ‘Burzek,'” the actor says. “I was just telling Marina, she’s like my best girl friend on the planet, and I love working with her. I feel like we have great chemistry on-screen. … I think [the relationship will] come back. The fans like it too much.”

“The ‘Burzek’ storyline will be resolved in Episode 3,” star Marina Squerciati promises. “I’m really interested to see what fans think of this new turn of events. It is resolved one way or another.”

Her co-star Patrick John Flueger remains hopeful that the ex-couple will find their back to one another. “I’ll always hold out for ‘Burzek,'” the actor says. “I was just telling Marina, she’s like my best girl friend on the planet, and I love working with her. I feel like we have great chemistry on-screen. … I think [the relationship will] come back. The fans like it too much.”
X

Fire 7x06 Press Release -

Quote:
Halloween is in full effect for Foster and Brett, who are summoned to a home where a prank has quickly turned serious. Gorsch continues his reign of terror on Firehouse 51.
X

PD 6x05 and 6x06 Press Releases -

Quote:
While undercover, Ruzek discovers his father is working for a suspected drug dealer and is forced to ask the question: is his dad involved?
X

Quote:
The wife of an alderman is beaten to death, and Voight is under pressure from First Deputy Superintendent Brennan to close the case. To elicit a confession, Upton tells a dark story about her childhood.
X

Leigh Tumblr